Some financial institutions require you to have a deep relationship or jump through hoops to waive monthly service fees1 - we feel it should be easier. You can avoid monthly fees with Riverset by simply doing your everyday banking with us - just set up any direct deposit to your account or swipe your debit card 5 times in a month. Simple, as it should be.
Riverset makes managing your money simple by offering enrollment in our Overdraft Services. Life happens. We can help.Overdraft Protection
1. Monthly Service Fee of $7.00 will be charged unless one of the following requirements was met in the calendar month: any direct deposit received, 5 debit card point of sale (POS) purchases (signature or PIN based), average daily balance between all deposit accounts of $500.00 or more, a Riverset VISA credit card or loan account open and in good standing.
2. Must maintain an average daily balance of $1,500 or greater in the Riverset Simple Checking Account in order to earndividend. If average daily balance falls below $1,500, no dividend will be paid.
3. Riverset does not charge a fee for Online and Mobile Banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply. Also, a supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App. Mobile Deposit is a feature of Riverset Mobile Banking. Use of the Mobile Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device and you must download a Riverset mobile banking app. Eligible Riverset Credit Union accounts and Riverset Online Banking required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the mobile banking terms and conditions in the Riverset Online Banking Service Agreement.
4. Riverset does not charge a fee for enrollment in Bill Pay services. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply.
5. Current applicable overdraft fee = $30 per item + $10 per day after 10 business days of negative balance. You must bring your account to a positive end-of-day balance within 45 days of the first overdraft occurrence or your account may be closed.
6. Opt-Out applies only to ATM and one-time Debit Card transactions. An overdraft fee may still be applied torecurring debit card, ACH, or check transactions.
*All checking accounts are subject to verification by ChexSystems®.
Riverset Online Banking provides you with the tools to take control of your finances. It’s simple and secure.
Check your balance, transfer money, and even deposit a check right from your mobile device.
Ensure your bills are paid on time, every time, without the hassle of writing checks.
With thousands of ATMs and branch locations nationwide, Riverset is always right around the corner.